Monday, April 26, 2010

Road Tripping





My beautiful husband is away at the moment.. agh do I feel like a holiday as well.
While he is kicking it in Mexico, LA and currently Vegas my girlfriends and I have decided to organise a road trip... Probably to the Flinders in wildflower season. Possibly to Halls Gap in the Grampians.

Anyway - while talking about all of this an how we would accomodate ourselves we got on the topic of caravaning...

fast forward one week, I go to my local papershop and buy the lastest issue of one of my favorite mags Frankie.. (if you dont read Frankie yet, do it!) I was beside myself when they had a whole article on pretty caravans and how much fun they are.

So Im pretty much decided that I NEED one of these... they are just so beautiful and while a gypsy caravan would be equally sweet, I think these retro ones suit my needs much more...
I went online to find someone that sells them..... nup, not easy to find...

If you know of one in need of restore with a lovely shape and in good nick.. apart from cosmetics.
PLEASE let me know...

Just dreamy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment