Thursday, April 15, 2010

On the move ... again

Im almost embaressed to say this, but over the last few months. I have had a niggle in my bones that I wanted to move house. again. We have moved house so many times, I dont even want to count anymore.
Its silly.
But, I dont love my house, we put an offer in on this house without going into it.. c r a z y !
I love where it is, I love what could be done, but I dont want to do it.

So, very cautiously I talked to my darling hubby who to my suprise was feeling the same way.
We down sized and now we want a bigger house. room to move, and room to get away from each other.
we need would like 5 bedrooms, a double garage for cars that isnt falling to pieces, and a big lovely open plan kitchen.

So now I am combing the realestate site every single day, and there is nada. nothing. diddly squat that fits the bill, we are area fussy to, mainly because the boys schools are so wonderful and we dont want them to be out of the area...

Soooo thats where its at. I have purchased boxes and masking tape and a big arse black marker.
I still had boxes I hadn't unpacked, Ill take that as a sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment