Sunday, February 6, 2011

Back To It

Back to school for the big boys


Oscar in year 5.
Billy is year 9.
and that little lump of daily sugar Archie has now started kindy.


First week, didn't go that well, tears, gripping on to his Mamma.. telling me he doesn't like it and wants to stay with me every day f o r e v e r! (of course in my head this is fine with me) but I had to be strong and loosen those proverbial apron strings.. ahhh, so hard to do.
I'm not afraid to say it, I HATE my house when its empty, no little voices asking to be fed or watered or dressed or 'will you play with me' .. don't like it one bit, I have looked forward to the time when Archie started Kindy as i really do need some time other than 1:00am to work, but I don't know... I think I just only know it to have a little person around my feet, drawing and playing Lego while I go about whatever it is that 'stay at home mums' go about.....  so yeah, as I sit in my empty house 4 mornings a week.. four words keep coming back to me ...

"time for another baby"

Pretend I didn't type that....

Anyway - took a happy snap of the first day at Kindy with no tears, bless this little chap, he even got me a flower, he gets it.. he knows I have loved every minute of him being with me the past 4 years, so I guess that makes it all completely worthwhile.  right?



At least I will be able to blog more than once a month with ALL my free time .. do parents actually have free time.. let me know if you do because I cant find any time to allocate as 'free'

No comments:

Post a Comment